During the annual TechEd conference held in Barcelona SAP announced a Massive Wave of Innovation for SAP S/4HANA with the release of SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA (SAP S/4HANA), on-premise edition. Amongst these innovations we've also released SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA and theSAP Best Practices delivered with it.
SAP Activate is the innovation adoption framework that expedites SAP S/4HANA implementations throughout the customer lifecycle from the discovery of ready-to-run digitized business and integration processes, guided configuration, and with the next-generation methodology.
What is the value of SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition?
- SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA are tailored specifically to accelerate and simplify the adoption of SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition for faster time to value, by providing pre-configured content for core business processes with role specific, responsive and simple UX
- Guided Configuration allows a simplier configuration, automated testing and life-cycle management to support agile adoption of continuous innovation even after go-live
- Analytical content like operational reporting is now included as well as UX Fiori content providing the infrastructure for the deployment, testing and extension of S/4 HANA user interface components.
- SAP Best Practices for Migration, complements the foundation and offers customers a non-disruptive, simplified transition to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Best Practices offers integration to SAP cloud solutions like SuccessFactors Employee Central and Ariba
What are the business benefits of SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition?
- Reduce cost of operations leveraging standardized processes
- Manage multiple geographies, divisions, subsidiaries, ledgers with global and country specific content - with multiple countries in one client
- Drive operational efficiencies and comply with regulations
- Empower business and IT users with Guided Configuration
- Update and change customer specific configuration using S/4 HANA life cycle management tools
What scope is covered with SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511?
Complete scope overview
Streamlined Procure to Pay
Accelerated Plan to Product
Order to Cash
Where do I find more information about SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition?
The complete documentation can be found on our portfolio pages of SAP Best Practices and Rapid Deployment Solutions on SAP Service Marketplace
- http://service.sap.com/rds - for access with S-User authentification
- http://service.sap.com/public/rds - for public access
- Please go to the SAP S/4HANA section of the portfolio.
Please notice, that the product documentation of SAP S/4HANA on-premise edition 1511 is available now at http://help.sap.com/s4hana_op_1511/