Some of your most pressing HANA questions may have been answered in one of the webcasts ASUG recently hosted as part of their HANA Adoption Webcast series. But perhaps you have more questions and/or you are looking for an in-person session to roll your sleeves up and dig deeper - a venue where you can share and brainstorm with your peers and experts from SAP.
SAP and ASUG partnered together to bring a hands-on workshop to a city near you this fall. The goal is to bring you one-step closer to understanding use cases for HANA and the benefits of cloud deployment. You may be scratching your head right now wondering how cloud fits into the picture. HANA seems complex enough. Truth is, cloud deployment can simplify and expedite your HANA adoption.
What will you learn in this full-day workshop?
- How to accelerate your transition to a real-time enterprise through the cloud
- How to transform your IT operations to enable real-time business
- What rapid-deployment solution options are available
- What services, such as onboarding, migration, assessment, advisory, and application management, you can leverage
- SAP’s direction on Cloud and how SAP can help you develop your own cloud strategy
Where can you attend a workshop?
Atlanta – Sept. 30 - Register
Toronto - Nov. 6 - Registration opening soon